- Takes place in an aquatic center with certified instructors
Learn and practice basic swimming techniques
Prevent the risk of drowning
Cycles 2 and 3 (for elementary school classes)
- Learn to adapt one’s movements depending on the surroundings
- Cycles 2 and 3 (for elementary school classes)
Learn to skate by perfecting balance and movement.
Starting in Moyenne Section to CM2 (from 2nd year in preschool to last year of elementary school).
- Develop fine motor skills.
- Combine physical and mental reflexes.
Develop respect and good sportsmanship.
Cycle 3 (last 2 years of elementary school).