The school is under the supervision of the Isère Diocese of Catholic Education, which is located in Grenoble.
The organization that is in charge of the business end of the school including the hiring of staff, though not teachers, is called OGEC (Organisme de Gestion de l’Enseignement Catholique).
Parent volunteers meet together, plan activities, and raise money to help reduce the cost of field trips. In addition, some of the money that has been raised is used to purchase extra supplies and games for the classrooms. This organization is called APEL (Association des Parents d’Élèves de l’école Libre).
Les liens importants
- Service complice - Inscription cantine : nd.servicecomplice.fr
- Mairie de Saint Martin d’Uriage : saint-martin-uriage.com
- Enseignement catholique de l’Isère : ec38.org
- Association nationale des Parents d’Élèves (APEL) : apel.fr
- Paroisse Saint Jean de La Croix de Saint Martin d'Uriage : diocese-grenoble-vienne.fr/stjeandelacroix.html